Sunday, December 14, 2008

Understanding..

So, last night I was closing at work. There is always a security guard at our store, it's great. This time, it was a lady, which there is never a lady cop in the store, and she was so cool! She talked to me, help put away carts, because that job can be kinda boring, gotta find something to pass the time, and we were talking during closing, and she's been through a lot! A lot of discrimination, being a hispanic woman cop, double hitter, you know? I can understand how that's gotta be really hard. You know? Anyways, so she was discriminated a lot, but she's still really strong, and really awesome. I don't know, she was kinda.... inspiring? i know how cheesy that sounds, sorry. Haha.

Anyways, so she walked me to my car and everything. It was really nice. Haha.

Anywhoo..

So, lately I've been feeling a little strange, because, I'm on the pills for my thyroid, to help get better, but they haven't kicked in yet, but i'm feeling the symptoms from it. Which is really confusing, because, they're working, but not, working at the same time just yet. Really annoying.

I've decided I'll write in this blog everyday at work, during lunch, which is what I'm doing now.

Anyways, so, my mom went to the doctor two days ago, and they said they would call me once they figured out what was wrong with her, have they called yet? NOOOPEEE.. Thanks, jerks. Drives me crazy, because, she said her heart was hurting, and the right arm was fallen asleep, so makes me wonder if it was like a heart attack, or what!

This isn't supposed to be a great written poetic blog, sorry, just a bunch of thoughts going through my head.

Have a good day, if you read this.<3

No comments: